Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a rainy day

Today was a rainy day, and I felt like a zombie for about 50% of it, which is annoying because I got a lot of sleep last night.
I really wanna lose a significant amount of weight for summer. Not to be cliche, but I just feel like it would improve my overall feelings and interactions during the summer, and I want to show off my progress! I want to be recognized for all this hard work, is that so much to ask!?
So I'll try to go to the gym as much as possible...maybe I'll do shorter workouts so that I won't get burnt out. It just makes my life so much harder that I live so far away from the gym and working out before classes is not really logical, otherwise I so would. But thankfully next year I will be living very close to the gym, and I think over the summer I'm gonna have to invest in getting a locker there.
::exhale:: I've been holding that in for a while now, lol, I hate to complain.
But here's my game-plan:
I've already made over my eating with my POWERFOOD menu, which consists of lunches of chicken and rice and dinners of soup, which has been working well so far.
I ran out of fruit this morning and the street vendors weren't out today because of the rain/snow, so hopefully I'll figure something out for tomorrow.
For exercise, I'm going to follow the 'deadline diet' I found on the Women's Health magazine online: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/the-deadline-diet
or at least start using these plans as a guideline. I will most likely buckle down and create my own strategical exercise plan, but for now...I'm gonna go to sleep!
Foxy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment