Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stepping out of the shell

Ok, well this has been an emotional few days!
I knew I had to write a new blog post when today, I was walking to class, my jacket was open and I felt the wind wrap around my torso. It felt cold, and it felt vulnerable, and I instantly felt like I wanted something to eat to protect myself from that cold wind. Back up. That's right. living proof that weight is an obvious and literal security blanket to me. I don't really have time to thoroughly explore this tonight, but it was just interesting to me, and it'll give me something to ponder.
But I feel really good and in control. I am eating chocolate and snacks and still staying within my DP! Last week (Sunday) I was down another 1.6, totaling 13.2! 2 more lbs and I treat myself to a relaxing tanning pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment